Stephaine Dutcher | Realtor® RS-77749
The islands called, Stephanie and her husband answered the call to live on Maui. It is said that once you have visited, there’s a direct line implanted in your life force that calls you to return. That’s what happened here!
Hailing from the Buckeye state (O-H!), she is a natural adventurer and was drawn here for the water sports, stunning beaches, warmth, and hiking to compliment her active lifestyle. Having been in real estate since 2012 with a Keller Williams franchise in Ohio, she immediately joined the Maui franchise in 2015. Not knowing a single person when she arrived, her courage and tenacity carried her through to meet her goals and become a successful Maui Realtor.
In February 2019, Stephanie was presented with a great opportunity to take her business to the next level. In order to do so, she transferred to Coldwell Banker Island Properties in Wailea. Being one of the largest brokerages on island, Stephanie is excited about the exposure and opportunities she will receive for both her buyers and sellers.
Bold, Brave and Blonde (well, kinda ;)). She is passionate about real estate and doesn’t stop working until she knows her clients are completely satisfied with their real estate needs. Her highly accomplished pre-emptive solutions bring great value to her clients. Her focus and dedication on her real estate business always pays off for her clients and allows her to live the best Maui life.
Experience and Specialty
Real Estate Agent and Investor
- Stephanie began her Real Estate career in 2012 after 7 years of working in Corporate America
- Her fascination with Real Estate actually began on her honeymoon when her new husband introduced her to Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad. Having no previous knowledge about Real Estate and how lucrative the business could be, her perspective shifted. With wide eyes and open ears Stephanie read everything she could on selling and investing in Real Estate
- After the honeymoon, she went back to school and got licensed to sell real estate. Upon getting licensed, she only worked 6 more months at her cushy $50k/year, work-from-home, administrative job with JPMorgan Chase and then called it quits. She hasn't looked backed since as her passion to buy, sell, and helping others do the same has grown into a full time, purpose driven life.
- Stephanie purchased her first home at age 25, flipped her first house at age 26, and has since successfully bought and sold numerous properties for herself
- Selling to well over 75+ clients over the last 7 years, Stephanie continues to move forward in real estate with passion, purpose, and excitement for what's to come
Bachelors in Business Administration
- Stephanie graduated Magna Cume Laude from Mount Vernon Nazarene University in 2010
- Stephanie worked full time while going to school at night to achieve her Bachelor's in Business
- While other college students were more focused on partying and spring-break trips, Stephanie remain focused on paying for her college while attending
- Stephanie's default is to work. Being brought up by her mother, who grew up on a farm in Cardington, OH, Stephanie was instilled with the value of working hard
Corporate America Working Background
- Stephanie worked for a large home builder, M/I Homes in Central Ohio, where she learned the ins and outs of real estate developement
- After 5 years at M/I, where she worked while she gained her Bachelor's degree, she moved on to JPMorgan Chase where she assisted the VP of Military Development in the mortgage department.
- Having a well rounded working life with developing, selling and funding of Real Estate, Stephanie comes with a unique perspective that helps serve her client's.